To be eligible to be a member of ChemPharma® Professional Association, the following requirements apply:
- Must have 10 or more years experience in the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, or allied industries (hereinafter designated the "Field").
- Have demonstrated career progression/advancement in business management, sales & marketing, engineering, manufacturing, academia, or research & development; or have distinguished themselves in consulting or other professional endeavors within the Field.
- Have developed a network of contacts within the Field, and are willing to share that network with other members of the Association.
- Must have a current member to sponsor your membership, and pass final approval by the Membership Chair.
- Pay a one-time fee as part of the membership application, along with your dues for the first year. Members in good standing pay annual dues in subsequent years.
- Be an active member through networking and participation in chapter meetings and local/national events. Pledge to serve in some capacity within the Association (e.g. National Association Leadership Positions or Committees, Local Chapter Leadership Positions or Committees) from time to time. Service is a requirement sometime within the first two years of membership.
- Have met any other criteria as deemed appropriate and approved by the Board of Trustees, and as posted on appropriate pages on this website.
- Must be willing to conduct themselves at all times in a professional manner, adhering to the Association's Code of Conduct.