To be eligible to be a member of ChemPharma Professional Association, the following requirements apply:
- Must have 10 or more years experience in the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, or allied industries.
- Typically have been in middle or upper management.
- Typically have had total annual compensation of "6 figures" or greater.
- Should have a substantial number of senior level contacts and connections in your field, and be willing to share contacts and industry insight as appropriate and able with other members.
- Must have a current member to sponsor your membership, and pass final approval by the Membership Committee.
- Pay a one-time fee as part of the membership application, along with your dues for the first year. Members in good standing pay annual dues in subsequent years.
- Be an active member through networking and participation in chapter meetings and evening events. Members are also encouraged to and expected to volunteer at the national or local level to support the Association.